Relationship and family property

Make sure your personal matters are in order

We can help you with pre-nuptial contracting out agreements, separation agreements, property sharing agreements, powers of attorney, living wills and advanced care directions, personal and property rights applications, and elder care issues.

A bit of forward planning by talking about things and making agreements can often prevent later problems. We give wise, strictly confidential advice based on our extensive experience.

We make sure the arrangements we create for you are aligned to your needs and wider situation, be it a business, personal, trust or investment matter at hand.

We can also advise you about what to do when you separate from your spouse or partner, and what your rights and obligations are. That may mean negotiating an agreement or it may mean going to Court to sort it out.

Do you have your personal matters in order?

Send us an email

Check out our lastest Relationship and family property service blog posts

View All Relationship and family property Blog Posts

Contact Us

Questions? Comments? Please feel free to get in touch & let us impress you with what we have to offer