Office: Whangarei, Kerikeri
Cheyenne is a Whangarei local and part of our litigation team.
She specialises in relationship property, employment law, and property disputes. She also has experience dealing with conveyancing matters.
Cheyenne currently splits her time between our Whangarei and Kerikeri offices.
Cheyenne regularly appears in the Family Court, and has represented clients at Employment mediations and in the Employment Authority.
Outside of work Cheyenne enjoys playing netball ,running and being active outdoors.
- Drafting Employment Agreements and providing legal advice to employers prior to undertaking a proposed course of action.
- Preparing applications in the Employment Relations Authority.
- Advocating on behalf of Employees or Employers at employment mediations before a MBIE mediator.
- Preparing and/or defending applications under the Care of Children Act.
- Acting for party in Relationship Property Proceedings.
- Preparing and/or defending applications for Protection and Restraining Orders.
- Appearances on behalf of landlords or tenants at Tenancy Tribunal.
LLB, BCom, University of Otago