Tony helps business and property owners successfully navigate their legal rights and obligations.
Through his many years of legal experience and background as a company owner and CEO, Tony provides sophisticated and practical advice on property development, governance and business sales and purchases.
His clients include prominent Trust boards, developers and businesses in Northland.
Tony was previously a partner at Urlich McNab Kilpatrick, before becoming a director of WRMK Lawyers (following the merger of Webb Ross and Urlich McNab Kilpatrick).
Tony is also highly involved in the community. Previously he has been:
- Director Rotary World Community Service
- Candidate for the general election in 2017 and ADLS Board in 2019
- President Whangarei Flying Club
- Committee Member of Northland Property Investors’ Association
- President of the Whangarei Music Society
- President of Rotary Whangarei South
- Member of the Auckland District Law Society Technology Committee
- Acting chairman of Law Alliance New Zealand Ltd
- Chair of the Northland Chamber of Commerce Inc
- Trustee of the Northland Community Foundation
- Trustee Whangarei Boys High
- Trustee Whangarei Intermediate
Tony is the chair of the Northland Rail advocacy group. He is a member of the NZLS Property Law Reform Panel.
- Advised the vendor on the high profile sale and subdivision of Elliot Bay to the Ipipiri Nature Conservancy Trust.
- Advised on an international Modular Engineered Timber Building Solutions acquisition.
- Acted for the vendor on subdivision, design and plan of new generation retirement village in Whangarei .
- Advised on the syndication of a prominent Whangarei business to provide expansion funding.
- Completion of a prominent large subdivision from concept to sales.
- Governance advice for a significant Northland Trust Board.
LLB, MBA, University of Auckland