Rosie is an experienced lawyer in our property team, with particular interests in subdivisions, small business and commercial leasing.
She joined predecessor WRMK firm Urlich McNab Kilpatrick in 2011. Prior to joining the firm she finished her degree and spent time overseas in Alaska before returning to Whangarei to start her legal career.
Born and bred in Whangarei, Rosie spends her spare time being a mum and trying to get the odd CrossFit class in here and there.
- Assisting on a complex financing matter.
- Attending to the legal aspects of a one to three lot subdivision.
- Acting for a company in the provision of financial assistance in order to purchase its own shares.
- Acting for the vendor in the Sale of a Share in a property.
- Drafting Memorandum of Understanding for an exploratory joint venture.
LLB, University of Otago