Office: Whangarei, Dargaville
Pera is part of our litigation team and works primarily from our Dargaville office.
She has experience in many different areas of law, including property, relationship property, estate planning and trusts, with a particular interest in providing employment law advice and support.
Prior to joining WRMK, Pera worked for different law firms in Dargaville and successfully acted on a variety of contentious matters.
Pera is an avid Cross-Fitter and in her spare time she prefers the outdoors such as nature walks, mountain climbing or just relaxing at the beach. She also enjoys supporting her son with his passions which are soccer and swimming.
- Advising employer clients how to structure and undertake a re-structuring that achieves appropriate outcomes while satisfying the law and the obligation of good faith.
- Providing relevant and unbiased legal advice to employers about a proposed course of action which sets out potential risks and benefits.
- Preparing and/or defending applications in the Employment Relations Authority.
- Preparing applications in the Employment Relations Authority.
- Advocating on behalf of employees in employment mediations before a MBIE mediator.
Relationship Property & Family
- Preparing and/or defending applications in the Family Court.
- Providing relevant and unbiased legal advice to clients about a proposed course of action which sets out potential risks and benefits.
- Preparing and/or defending applications under the Care of Children Act.
- Preparing and/or defending applications for Protection and Restraining Orders.
- Appearances on behalf of landlords or tenants at Tenancy Tribunal.
LLB, BA, University of Auckland