David is a member of WRMK’s dispute resolution team. His specialist areas are relationship property, and contentious trust and estate matters.
David regularly appears in the Family and High Court. David is also an experienced advocate in alternative dispute resolution. He is a member of AMINZ and Collaborative Advocacy NZ.
David is a founding trustee of the Tai Tokerau Family Law Trust, a charitable organisation for the furtherance of legal education.
- Acting for party in complex relationship property / trust dispute regarding $5.5 million farm enterprise.
- Acting for party in contested probate / undue influence case.
- Acting for prejudiced shareholder in family business dispute.
- Acting for party in a complex constructive trust case in the High Court.
- Acting for party in international child support dispute.
LLB, Victoria University of Wellington