This is a comprehensive will instruction form. From your answers, we can efficiently create your will and provide an accurate cost estimate.
IMPORTANT: Filling out this form alone will not create a valid will. To be validated, your will must be properly signed and witnessed.
- Once we receive your completed form, we will email you an estimate for your will and our Terms of Engagement. If you accept these we will go ahead and create your will.
- From there, we will send you your draft review to check. Once you are happy with it, we can arrange to have it signed and witnessed.
- If you have a mobile phone or webcam that can record video, this can be done remotely while we are all required to remain at home due to COVID-19.
Before you start completing the form below, it will be helpful to have to hand:
- electronic copies of any relationship property or property sharing agreements (you can scan these using a free app on your phone or the Notes feature on your iphone)
- the date you got married (if applicable)
- your bank account details
- details of your assets and loans/debts
- the name and address of your accountant and investment advisor (if applicable)