Whether you are looking for savvy contracts to minimise your business risk, ways to expand and grow, or the time has come to sell or wind up your business, we can help.
When you buy or sell your house you are probably dealing with your most valuable asset.
Disputes come in lots of different forms so you need different tools to sort them out. Sometimes you can’t avoid going to court. Sometimes you can get a better result with mediation or arbitration.
Wills and Estates
Your will contains instructions about what you want done with your property when you die and how you want your dependants to be looked after. It may be the most important piece of paper you’ll ever sign.
Webb Ross McNab Kilpatrick offers a wide range of legal services. It is large enough to offer specialists in many areas and small enough to provide personal service.
Proud to be serving Warkworth
- Megan Bawden Director Life Planning Team Leader | Whangarei Megan leads WRMK’s estates and life planning team, with particular expertise in wills, enduring powers of attorney, estates, health and elder law. Contact
- David Grindle Director Employment Team Leader | Whangarei, Dargaville David leads WRMK’s employment law team, and is known for his problem solving ability and strong client relationships. Contact
- Wayne McKean Managing Director Dispute Resolution Team Leader | Whangarei Wayne is a highly accomplished client advocate, with over 20 years' experience in the law. He leads the firm, as Managing Director, and also heads WRMK’s litigation team. Contact
- Neil McNab Managing Director Whangarei Neil has many years of experience in the specialised areas of trusts and asset planning, and is one of WRMK’s Managing Directors. Contact
- Rebecca Merry Director Rural Team Leader | Whangarei, Dargaville Rebecca leads our rural law team and is also active in our trust team. Contact
- Tony Savage Director Whangarei Tony helps solves business and investment problems. Contact
- Patrick Steuart Director Warkworth Patrick leads our Warkworth team, and is known as a trusted advisor to his clients. Contact
- Chris Taylor Director Business Team Leader | Whangarei Chris leads WRMK's business team, and has over 14 years' experience in business and commercial property legal matters. Contact
- Steve Wong Director Property Team Leader | Whangarei Steve leads WRMK’s property team, and has a strong conveyancing and general practice. Contact
Do it online
Did you know you can pay your bill online?
De facto relationships – what does “living together as a couple” actually mean?
It’s generally well-understood that if you live with someone as a couple for three years, if the relationship ends, then any property involved is divided equally. However, what is less well-understood is the definition of “living together as a couple”. What exactly is a de facto relationship, are you in one, and if it ends, what happens to your stuff?
June 26, 2019
They respond in a timely way; listen well and interpret instructions. Give constructive advice. I Have been a client since about 1977 and have never had a negative experience. Have appreciated all the attention and advice that has been given.
Questions? Comments? Please feel free to get in touch & let us impress you with what we have to offer