Ask us about things like buying or selling a business, doing due diligence, sorting out ownership structures, and getting the best contract documents and leases.
When you buy or sell your house you are probably dealing with your most valuable asset.
Disputes come in lots of different forms so you need different tools to sort them out. Sometimes you can’t avoid going to court. Sometimes you can get a better result with mediation or arbitration.
Wills and Estates
Your will contains instructions about what you want done with your property when you die and how you want your dependants to be looked after. It may be the most important piece of paper you’ll ever sign.
Webb Ross McNab Kilpatrick offers a wide range of legal services. It is large enough to offer specialists in many areas and small enough to provide personal service.
Proud to be serving Warkworth
- Megan Bawden Director Life Planning Team Leader | LLB(Hons), RCpN Megan leads our life planning team. She has particular interest in medico-legal matters and “‘elder law” issues. Contact
- David Grindle Director Employment Team Leader | LLB, LLM (Hons) David leads WRMK’s employment law team, and is known for his problem solving ability and strong client relationships. Contact
- Wayne McKean Director Dispute Resolution Team Leader | LLB, BCom One of the managing directors of WRMK Lawyers, Wayne has over 20 years' experience providing legal services to clients. Contact
- Neil McNab Director Trusts Team Leader | BA, LLB Neil is a Managing Director of the firm. His specialty interests and expertise lies in trusts and related areas. Contact
- Rebecca Merry Director Rural Team Leader | LLB, BA Rebecca leads our rural law team and is also active in our trust team. Contact
- Tony Savage Director LLB, MBA Tony helps solves business and investment problems. Contact
- Patrick Steuart Director Warkworth Team Leader | LLB Patrick leads our Warkworth team, and is known as a trusted advisor to his clients. Contact
- Chris Taylor Director Business Team Leader | LLB, BMS (Hons) Chris leads WRMK Lawyers' business team, and has over 14 years' experience in corporate and business legal matters. Contact
- Steve Wong Director Property Team Leader | Notary Public, LLB Steve leads our property team, and has a large conveyancing and general practice. Contact
Do it online
Did you know you can pay your bill online?
De facto relationships – what does “living together as a couple” actually mean?
It’s generally well-understood that if you live with someone as a couple for three years, if the relationship ends, then any property involved is divided equally. However, what is less well-understood is the definition of “living together as a couple”. What exactly is a de facto relationship, are you in one, and if it ends, what happens to your stuff?
June 26, 2019
They respond in a timely way; listen well and interpret instructions. Give constructive advice. I Have been a client since about 1977 and have never had a negative experience. Have appreciated all the attention and advice that has been given.
Questions? Comments? Please feel free to get in touch & let us impress you with what we have to offer