Ask us about things like buying or selling a business, doing due diligence, sorting out ownership structures, and getting the best contract documents and leases.
When you buy or sell your house you are probably dealing with your most valuable asset.
Disputes come in lots of different forms so you need different tools to sort them out. Sometimes you can’t avoid going to court. Sometimes you can get a better result with mediation or arbitration.
Wills and Estates
Your will contains instructions about what you want done with your property when you die and how you want your dependants to be looked after. It may be the most important piece of paper you’ll ever sign.
Webb Ross McNab Kilpatrick offers a wide range of legal services. It is large enough to offer specialists in many areas and small enough to provide personal service.
You Can Pay Your Bill Online
- Tony Savage Director LLB, MBA | Property Team Leader Tony helps business and property owners successfully navigate their legal rights and obligations. Contact
- Neil McNab Director BA, LLB | Team Leader Neil is a Managing Director of the firm. He specialty interests and expertise lies in trusts and related areas. Contact
- Megan Bawden Director RCpN, LLB(Hons) | Life Planning Team Leader Megan leads our life planning team. She has particular interest in medico-legal matters and “‘elder law” issues. Contact
- David Grindle Director LLB, LLM(Hons) | Team Leader David is a director of WRMK Lawyers and believes that maintaining strong client relationships is very important. Contact
- Steve Wong Director LLB, Notary Public | Property Team Leader Steve leads our property team, and has a large conveyancing and general practice. Contact
- Wayne McKean Director LLB, B.Com | Team Leader One of the managing directors of WRMK Lawyers, Wayne has over 20 years' experience providing legal services to clients. Contact
- Vanessa Crosby Consultant LLB Vanessa completed her secondary schooling in Whangarei and graduated from Otago University in 1992. Contact
- Barbara Beck Consultant BA, JD | Business Team Leader Barbara has a strong commercial practice. Contact
Do it online
Did you know you can pay your bill online?
Constructing the right contract
Large construction projects are popping up everywhere, from renovation and residential houses through to large scale commercial developments. Usually, disputes in construction aren’t about defects, but rather grey areas the parties haven’t considered such as unforeseen costs or work. Getting the right building contract in place up-front can avoid a lot of pain.
March 18, 2019
They respond in a timely way; listen well and interpret instructions. Give constructive advice. I Have been a client since about 1977 and have never had a negative experience. Have appreciated all the attention and advice that has been given.
Questions? Comments? Please feel free to get in touch & let us impress you with what we have to offer